While cycling along and thinking about how annoying drivers are I also had a little think outside the box and thought about how we cyclists must annoy drivers:
- Cycling in the middle of the road so they can’t get passed us
- Leaning on their car while they are waiting at a traffic light
- Cycling two abreast
- Skipping a red light – while the poor motorist is sat there waiting for the light just bomb it straight past them. Even better than this is where you stop at the light, get off your bike, walk across the light and then climb back on the bike and cycle off.
- Whizzing past cars stuck in traffic
- Cycling slowly when there is no room for them to overtake – they must love it!
Those are just some things that must really grind motorists gears about us cyclists! If you have any good ones, post them in a comment!
Image: flickr mr walker photostream
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.