I’ve always wondered how many miles you guys cover getting to work. What better way to cure my curiosity than a poll. Please include only the actual miles you cover on a bike and not miles covered on the train/bus/helicopter/hover craft. Also tell me the distance in one direction.
Also if you get some time let me know in the comments about any difficulties you have faced on your commute and any tips you have for others. I’m hoping to put together a post soon for commuters doing longer distance rides into work every day.
Some more polls:
- London cycle hire scheme poll
- Should cyclists be given harsher fines poll
- Share the road or separate poll
- 8/10 cyclists think poll results
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.