A friend recently asked me a question I’d not considered: How do you get your shirts into work uncreased? I iron them, fold them, put them in my bag and cycle them in. Then I store a weeks worth of shirts in the office locker. I’ve found they don’t get that creased in the bag […]
Tag Archives | commuting tips
Redirect to Cycling Saddle Bags for Newsletter subscribers! Guest post by Gordon It was April 2010. I had one of those weeks on the trains and tube we all dread. Every day, delays, cancellations, diversions, engineering works, passengers taken ill, trespassers on the line. The tube even stopped working because someone had nicked the copper […]
In this weeks comment Friday I want to talk bags! How do you go about getting the bits you need into work. Whether that be a laptop, a change of clothes or any other items you keep in your bag. After my brief brush with panniers, I’m currently relying on a messenger bag. My choice […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Combine a weekend of sunshine, 2,000 riders, 185 miles.. what do you get? 21/05/2015
- Hill and Ellis bags – the journey to Made in England 19/05/2015
- Beyond pink: The rise of the female-specific bike shop 27/04/2015
- The five things I’ve learnt as an everyday cyclist in London 18/04/2015
- Best rechargeable bike lights 01/04/2015
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Business Development: I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly w...
- PEG Services: Wow! This could be one particular of the most help...
- Guy C: Accidentally joined them on the cruel ride up Coom...
- lian hoon: lock your bike's back wheel with http://www.abus....
- laiba: nice Best health tips...
- laiba: nice business tips...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now