A friend recently asked me a question I’d not considered: How do you get your shirts into work uncreased? I iron them, fold them, put them in my bag and cycle them in. Then I store a weeks worth of shirts in the office locker. I’ve found they don’t get that creased in the bag […]
Tag Archives | commuting tips
Redirect to Cycling Saddle Bags for Newsletter subscribers! Guest post by Gordon It was April 2010. I had one of those weeks on the trains and tube we all dread. Every day, delays, cancellations, diversions, engineering works, passengers taken ill, trespassers on the line. The tube even stopped working because someone had nicked the copper […]
In this weeks comment Friday I want to talk bags! How do you go about getting the bits you need into work. Whether that be a laptop, a change of clothes or any other items you keep in your bag. After my brief brush with panniers, I’m currently relying on a messenger bag. My choice […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to obtain CCTV footage after an accident 08/10/2015
- Vulpine rain protection reviewed 07/10/2015
- Preparing for your first French cycle tour 04/10/2015
- Complete guide to safe cycling for cyclists and motorists 30/09/2015
- My eyes! New dhb Flashlight jacket and jerseys reviewed 29/09/2015
- How to cope with 3 panic inducing bike commuter experiences 24/09/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- nilling: Maybe just me but I baulk at the word 'accident'...
- Michelle: I wear the trousers over my shorts or leggings and...
- Dave: Anyone, riding anywhere, at anytime should be safe...
- MJ Ray: We're unlikely to agree because this is a debate ...
- Harry-H: I'll stick with my Paramo Quito, thanks. It's a...
- Andreas: Agreed wholeheartedly!...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets