If you’ve ever thought to yourself:
“My Samsung Galaxy S3 would be incredibly useful if it was mounted to my bike handlebars.”
You’ll want to take a look at the new Tigra bike mounts.
Today, the Samsung Galaxy S3 version is available and by mid December they’ll be a version available for the iPhone 5.
Using the mounts you can:
- Discover better routes for cyclists using free apps such as BikeHub
- Track your cycling and compete with others using apps such as Strava
- Find your way to your destination using Google Maps
The new mounts are designed to be:
- Completely waterproof – you can even drop it in a bucket!
- Completely secure – with a double locking mechanism and secure mounting system
- Slim line design – you can slice the mount in to your pocket once you reach your destination
- Quick and easy to use – install it in minutes and easily slide your phone in and out
- Access your camera, headphones and use screen – even when your phone is inside the mount you still have access to all the functions on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
For more pictures and a look at the rest of the features visit the CycleWiz eShop.
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.