If you’ve ever thought to yourself:
“My Samsung Galaxy S3 would be incredibly useful if it was mounted to my bike handlebars.”
You’ll want to take a look at the new Tigra bike mounts.
Today, the Samsung Galaxy S3 version is available and by mid December they’ll be a version available for the iPhone 5.
Using the mounts you can:
- Discover better routes for cyclists using free apps such as BikeHub
- Track your cycling and compete with others using apps such as Strava
- Find your way to your destination using Google Maps
The new mounts are designed to be:
- Completely waterproof – you can even drop it in a bucket!
- Completely secure – with a double locking mechanism and secure mounting system
- Slim line design – you can slice the mount in to your pocket once you reach your destination
- Quick and easy to use – install it in minutes and easily slide your phone in and out
- Access your camera, headphones and use screen – even when your phone is inside the mount you still have access to all the functions on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
For more pictures and a look at the rest of the features visit the CycleWiz eShop.