April on London Cyclist
- TfL foolishly allowed me to test out the new London Cycle Hire Bike. I took a look at how its design makes it one of the most user friendly bikes around.
- Having changed my cycling technique completely after a 2 hour course from Cycle Training UK I decide it is only fair to pass on the tips to you.
- I also mentioned 10 London Cycling Events you shouldn’t be missing out on
- We talked about the logistics of cycling to a night out
- The Top 50 cycling blogs list was updated after over a year of neglect!
- The DHB Amberley waterproof cycling jacket was thoroughly reviewed
- From cycle training to maintenance training – it’s all covered on London Cyclist
Stuff I’ve been reading..
- Mark from iBikeLondon did an amazing roundup of the 2010 Tweed Run. Mark also discussed arguments for and against red light jumping cyclists.
- The 3FeetPlease campaign has been resurrected in the UK
- A visitor to London passes his opinion on cycling in London
- Royal Mail is going ahead with removing bike powered deliveries
- Arleigh, as always, is doing a great job covering cycling for women and talks about female cyclists wearing mens cycling shorts
- A lorry driver is sacked after a member of the LCC reports him to police using a new website
- Box Bikes are great for carrying kids, shopping and anything else you can think of. iBikeTo have this review.
- Utility Cycling roundup the different ways you can carry stuff on a bike.
- Dancer a la Mode talks about how a 1980s Swinn and a bicycle thief changed her life in a very entertaining post
Next month on London Cyclist
It’s holiday time for this London Cyclist as I’m travelling to Argentina for a couple of weeks. I’ll be returning on May 17th. However, I’ve prepared 5 posts for you guys that will automatically be added to the blog. I’ll be covering ways to get around the no shower at work problem, a solution to London’s HGV issues and a couple more interesting posts. If I get some time and internet access while I’m out there I’ll let you know how I’m getting on – needless to say lots of cycling and wine drinking is planned!
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.