April on London Cyclist
- TfL foolishly allowed me to test out the new London Cycle Hire Bike. I took a look at how its design makes it one of the most user friendly bikes around.
- Having changed my cycling technique completely after a 2 hour course from Cycle Training UK I decide it is only fair to pass on the tips to you.
- I also mentioned 10 London Cycling Events you shouldn’t be missing out on
- We talked about the logistics of cycling to a night out
- The Top 50 cycling blogs list was updated after over a year of neglect!
- The DHB Amberley waterproof cycling jacket was thoroughly reviewed
- From cycle training to maintenance training – it’s all covered on London Cyclist
Stuff I’ve been reading..
- Mark from iBikeLondon did an amazing roundup of the 2010 Tweed Run. Mark also discussed arguments for and against red light jumping cyclists.
- The 3FeetPlease campaign has been resurrected in the UK
- A visitor to London passes his opinion on cycling in London
- Royal Mail is going ahead with removing bike powered deliveries
- Arleigh, as always, is doing a great job covering cycling for women and talks about female cyclists wearing mens cycling shorts
- A lorry driver is sacked after a member of the LCC reports him to police using a new website
- Box Bikes are great for carrying kids, shopping and anything else you can think of. iBikeTo have this review.
- Utility Cycling roundup the different ways you can carry stuff on a bike.
- Dancer a la Mode talks about how a 1980s Swinn and a bicycle thief changed her life in a very entertaining post
Next month on London Cyclist
It’s holiday time for this London Cyclist as I’m travelling to Argentina for a couple of weeks. I’ll be returning on May 17th. However, I’ve prepared 5 posts for you guys that will automatically be added to the blog. I’ll be covering ways to get around the no shower at work problem, a solution to London’s HGV issues and a couple more interesting posts. If I get some time and internet access while I’m out there I’ll let you know how I’m getting on – needless to say lots of cycling and wine drinking is planned!