What if I told you that without even opening your mouth you could say:
- “Yes, I’m the one who overtook you at the traffic lights while you were waiting in your car”
- “I’m a better person than you are, in every way, because I ride a bike”
- “I’m going to have a Christmas pudding and not feel guilty”
- “No, I don’t want to know what it’s like to impersonate a sardine by getting on the underground every morning”
Such smugness can be delivered through the power of one magical t-shirt. Or, more accurately, 5 magical t-shirts. I present them to you below:
Speechless? I know – I was too! These T-shirts are by Anthony of Cyclehoop fame. I’ve used my secret powers of persuasion to
force convince Anthony to let me add them to the London Cyclist Shop.
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.