What’s the typical image of a handyman? Someone who tells you they’ll turn up between 10am at 4pm and turn up at 5pm, ums and ahs and then provides you with a highly inflated price which you grudgingly agree to because you need to get the job done.
What if someone turned up on time, on a specially modified cargo bike filled to the brim with tools, was friendly, gave you a fair price and expertly fixed everything quickly whilst not leaving any mess behind?
That’s the sort of London Handyman service Green Work Force is providing, with a strong focus towards being carbon neutral. That gets plenty of nods of agreement from cyclists. Scoring extra points, is the way the company offers reduced rates to UK charities.
To celebrate 3 years of success, Green Work Force has been nice enough to offer London Cyclist readers 10% off. So if shelves need fitting, walls need painting or electrical work needs doing, in the office or at home, then now would be a good time to give them a call on 020 3291 1298. To get 10% off simply quote London Cyclist.
Bit more background to Green Work Force..
- Started in 2008 by William Mobsby a resident of Hackney
- All work comes with a one year guarantee
- Covers central London (click here to see areas covered)
- Employs only the best handymen who take pride in their work
Note: This is a sponsored post
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.