Today I’m releasing a second eBook to subscribers called “Guide to Cycling in London”. Most of the content from it is applicable to cycling in any city. It is a 37 page eBook filled with great cycling advice catered for everyday cyclists.
Here is quick overview of what you get:
- How to find the perfect cycling route through London
- 3 must-try London Cycle Routes including an impressive 25 mile Grand Tour of the Grand Union and a quirky 5 mile gentle ride around the unusual sights of central London.
- How to undertake and enjoy your first long distance bike ride
- The three tricks you won’t learn at cycle training
- How to never have your bike stolen
- How to meet fellow cyclists and go on group rides
- Turning your cycle commute into a workout
- London’s coolest bike shops and cafes
- Guide to buying a second hand bike
- All the best gear that makes a difference
- Storing a bike in a “cosy” London flat
- How you can make London a better place for cycling
Plus more but I don’t want to list everything and would prefer you just download it and have a look through for yourself!
Of course if you are a subscriber you also get another free eBook that guides you through the basics of Bicycle Maintenance. I’ve lost count of downloads of that guide but it is well in the region of 5,000 to 6,000 downloads. I’m very pleased it has done so well and is helping so many people look after their bikes. I hope this guide will be equally well received.
To get these two free amazing guides all you have to do is join the 1,211 cyclists who receive the London Cyclist newsletter. You’ll get plenty of great cycling tips and a weekly roundup of the posts on London Cyclist. Also you can unsubscribe whenever you want in just 2 clicks by following the links at the bottom of the email.
If you enjoy the guides then all I ask in return is I would really appreciate you spreading the messages to others by pointing them to this blog post using your blog, Twitter, Stumble Upon, Facebook or good old e-mail. Thank you very much for helping!
Note: I’m expecting high demand for the eBook so I apologise if the download crashes / becomes unavailable. Currently I’m hosting the file on Dropbox and will move it around if that becomes an issue.
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.