The launch date for the new London Cyclist eBook is set: 17th of July 2012. But if you want to get your hands on a copy before everyone else (for Kindle, iPad, Google Nexus, laptop or pretty much any digital device) then help me come up with a strapline!
The handbook has six distinct sections:
- Getting started: This contains everything I wish someone had told me, when I first started cycling in London. From finding the right bike for you, to staying safe and planning a great route.
- Love London: From great bike shops, to charming cycle cafes and unmissable cycling events – London cyclists are truly spoilt. This section is a guide to it all.
- Gear Guide: Helping to guide you through the dazzling array of cycling gear that is available to cyclists. Includes a section on the best upgrades for your bike.
- The Urban Cyclist: From getting oil off your clothes, to the steps to take if your bike is stolen. This is quite a diverse section but will appeal to anyone who’s been cycling for a while.
- The Lazy Cyclists Guide to Bicycle Maintenance: This is the maintenance guide most of us need!
- Go Big or Go Home: This humorously named section is about what comes after you’ve fallen in love with cycling. It’s about how you can take things up to the next level. From sportives to touring – it’s all covered here.
All I need now is a strappy line that explains in a sentence what the handbook is about. If you think you can help – then please leave a comment below! All suggestions are welcome.
If I use your suggestion, you’ll be the first one to receive a copy!
P.S. I seriously appreciate your help – the strapline is something I’ve really been struggling with and the talented illustrator Jack is rightly pestering me to get it over to him so we can finish the cover.
Update: I’ve been absolutely blown away by the suggestions this morning – there’s some very creative minds out there for this early on a Monday! Thank you everyone – can’t reply to all the suggestions right now as I’m jumping on the train to get back to London but keep them coming!