Best of the web is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to!
From London Cyclist
- London Cycle Routes – eBook was successfully launched this month and so far there have been around 114 sales and a lot of happy customers 🙂
- New London Cyclist Logo – we also launched the new logo and new webdesign
- Overtaking other cyclists. Is it rude? – with 40 comments and counting this popular post poses a moral conundrum
- 3 of the most circular cycle routes in London – sticking to the cycling routes theme, here are 3 routes for training
- Cycling in Rio De Janeiro – a write up on my experiences in Brazil
- Get 10% off at the new Evans Store – if you are in need of some new bits then take advantage of the new Evans Store and the discount that is on offer during April
Other cycling blogs
- Danny McAskill in Chamonix – Cool video on Cyclelicious of Danny McAskill doing his thing
- What to do incase of an accident – this is a fantastic post on LFGSS that has been around for a while and useful to refer to in an accident
- Murphy’s Law of Cycling – a funny post on Cycling Tips about the unluckiness you will experience with cycling
- Thank you London Cyclists – a write-up by Mark on the critical mass ride
- The art of painting a bike lane – RealCycling encounters a bike being painted on the cycle path
- What pleases a Dutch girl? – on Velorution. I like this clever little ad. We should see more of these for cycling.
April on London Cyclist
Next month I want to revisit the most popular post on London Cyclist ever.. the top 50 cycling blogs list and create a new list. This will take me a long time but people seem to appreciate it so I think it is about time for an update!
I also plan on writing a post on cycle training as so many people have emailed me about this. Another post I will be putting together is on the various mobile bike repair companies in London that a lot of people have been leaving comments about.
I’ll also have an exclusive competition for newsletter subscribers only so if you are not yet subscribed then do so now!