After a huge number of downloads we’ve made a real splash in the Apple App Store with our London Bike Rides app and reached the number 2 position in under 24 hours! Thanks to the many of you who’ve downloaded so far!
Today we have two £50 iGo Bike Gift Vouchers up for grabs for anyone who leaves a review of the app. These are redeemable in many of London’s independent cycle retailers.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
1. Download the London Bike Rides app by clicking on the icon below or by downloading it from the app store on your iPhone.
2. Leave a review in the app store (positive or negative!). Again, it’s possible to do this on your iPhone.
3. Copy and paste your review to the London Bike Rides iPhone app comments section, so that I know who’s left a review.
We’ll then randomly select two winners by next Thursday (23rd). The reviews we’ve been getting so far have been really positive:
The vouchers are courtesy of iGo Bike Gift Vouchers. They make the perfect gift for fathers day and can be redeemed in independent cycle retailers across the UK. Whether you are encouraging your friend to give their bike an annual service, helping them purchase a new cycling jacket or contributing to a new bike purchase the iGo Bike Gift Voucher is a wonderful way to show you care.
Clearing up some questions:
1. What about an Android version?
In a weeks time when the dust has settled I’ll be able to think more clearly about how to go about doing an Android version. This could come in the form of a petition to see how many names we could get or perhaps even a Kick Starter funding drive to pool some money together to get things moving if this is something people are passionate about. For now the eBook version contains the rides included in the iPhone edition as well as GPS and KML coordinates that can be followed on the Android.
2. What about those of us who’ve downloaded the eBook version?
There’s good news here too. I’ll be providing a big update to the eBook version. Firstly, they’ll be a number of updates to the rides based on the improvements I made for the iPhone version. Also, I’ll be adding additional bonus rides.
3. When are you going to shut up about all this iPhone stuff!?
Sorry! We’ll be returning to our normal blog service first thing next week!
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.