The first few pictures have been emerging of London’s much hyped cycle superhighways. But which of these two visions do you think is more likely to be realised?
By the way the first vision isn’t just me letting my imagination run wild it is what the cycle superhighways are going to be like in Copenhagen. Thanks to Rob from RealCycling for the picture of the cycle superhighway.
In my opinion I think the superhighways are much more likely to resemble the second vision however I hope to stand corrected.
- Recommend a cycling route for others
- What is your uphill cycling strategy?
- What the 12 cycle superhighways will mean for London Cyclists
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.