It’s that time of the year again when we all descent on the London Bike Show to take a look into what the bicycle companies have in store for us in 2012.
The show starts on Thursday the 12th of Jan at 10am and runs until Sunday the 15th. The busiest day is always the Saturday. However, this is also when most the attractions are on.
This year in particular the Training Hub looks to be of much interest. For £99 you get a full assessment of your cycling performance and you are given tips on how you can improve. Whilst that won’t appeal to the “just want to get from A to B” side of me it get’s my “I want to ride faster than my friends” competitive side tingling in anticipation. The £99 test includes “Fascial Stretch Therapy” and Postural Testing. If that makes you screw up your face wondering what on earth the sentence you’ve just read means, then there’s more on the website.
My recommendations from last year:
- Take cash – the few cash points inside are likely to be busy and you are after all visiting the world’s largest bike shop
- Use Cycle Superhighway 3 to get there – they’ll be cycle parking outside
- Factor in some time to wonder around the Boat Show and the Outdoor Show
For tickets click here.
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.