What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars that don’t keep their distance? For one London Cyclist reader, Hanja, who e-mailed me today it is the latter. Through sheer ingenuity Hanja has produced the solution. It gives me great pleasure to present to you the Arm Against Harm:
Unfortunately I cannot see this fantastic idea ever seeing the light of day due to lack of approval by the relevant authorities. Speaking of light however does brings me nicely onto the second part of this post. Michael Mandiberg uses retroreflective vinyl on his bike to be more visible at night. Check out the effect below:
You may also be interested in:
- Wasting some time by playing online cycling games
- Getting the latest London cyclist posts to your inbox so you don’t even have to lift a finger to receive the awesomeness!
- E-mailing me with your great ideas
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.