To celebrate the launch of our very own Bike Doctor iPad app, I wanted to do a roundup of some of the excellent apps available to cyclists on their iPads. Bike apps on the iPad are primarily dominated by mapping apps, cycling magazines and a seemingly infinite supply of games! Bike Doctor 2.0 Our app! […]
Tag Archives | bike apps
Back in 2009 I wrote one of the most popular posts on London Cyclist that we’ve ever had. Since then, I’ve been meaning to update it. Today, I want to present to you a new list of iPhone apps for cyclists. Take a look, download, share the article, enjoy and let me know what you […]
I know that a large number of readers on London Cyclist use the iPhone combined with a bike mount to navigate using Google Maps. As of iOS 6, Apple have removed Google Maps and replaced it with Apple Maps. Unfortunately, it appears they’re a fair way off the kind of accuracy you’ve grown to expect […]
Got the rather gorgeous new Nokia Lumia? Or perhaps you have another Windows Mobile phone. Here’s a selection of bike apps that you will find useful. Sports Tracker This free app allows you to track your cycling and then upload it to Nokia Sports Tracker Online. On the screen you can either see a map […]
If you’ve been tracking workouts on your Nokia or Android then you may be well acquainted with Sports Tracker. When I got an email off the Sports Tracker team telling me their app was coming to the iPhone I couldn’t wait to give it a try. Whilst testing the app (which is free to download) […]
Find your nearest London Bike Shop, cycle cafe or mobile bike repair service in one quick tap
I’ve shown the iPhone a lot of love previously here on London Cyclist for the simple reason that it is the phone I use. However, when I released my Bike Doctor application, there was a ton of emails asking me about if there would be an Android version. So I figure it’s about time I […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 weird and wonderful accessories you can buy for your bike 07/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Sofia: Love these!...
- Sinni: What about a combination of the tiny bike and the ...
- Phil: Summer: same tyres, mudguards, panniers, lights: c...
- Mik: Among the various bike paraphernalia we've ended ...
- Kate: Yeah security is an issue but from what I could te...
- Mik: I'm presuming the big difference to average speed...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now