Europe’s fastest-growing bike event Spin Cycling Festival returns to London for its fifth edition from the 12th – 14th May!
Having grown from a small cycling event established in 2013 to filling its new home at Olympia London, tickets are selling like hot cakes. Whether you’re a road cyclist, weekend warrior, super commuter, fixie fanatic, art-lover or coffee aficionado, you’ll find an event that is jam-packed with hundreds of the newest cycling must-haves across road, urban, fashion, tech and accessories, all in one location!
Expect the usual and unusual with 150 brands exhibiting new tech, cycling art, bike film premieres, the Giro d’Italia on the big screen, craft beer, coffee & street food all back dropped by live music and DJ’s.
Don’t miss a unique and inspiring day out – event highlights throughout the weekend include:
- The Summit – listen to Olympic medallist and cycling campaigner Chris Boardman who is back at Spin for the second year running. Chris will be joining inspirational experts, comedians, makers, authors, designers and pros from the cycling world and beyond.
- Red Light District – witness a spectacular showcase of the finest bikes and frames from the world’s best brands and frame-builders.
- Day-Night Test Track – get a feel for your new wheels on the atmospheric indoor track, featuring light installations and music.
- Makers’ Lounge – checkout the finest framework from international bike builders like Donhou Bicycles, King Frameworks, Alba, Quirk and many more.
- Art Hub – find something unique for your walls with some of the best cycling prints and artworks on the market.
- Platform – discover the latest start-up brands evolving cycling with amazing new concepts and technology.
- Complete – a brilliant day out with street-food, artisan coffee and craft beer – available on tap throughout the Festival.
Full details are listed on the Spin Cycling Festival website.
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.