I’ve added one more reason to hate Easyjet. The recycled air from the cold air conditioning has made me ill and I haven’t been able to write anything!
Next week things should be back to normal but for now while I spend most of my day sleeping I wanted to open London Cyclist up to some comments. I know a lot of you guys who follow London Cyclist are working on some cool projects..
- Carlton Reid released the Bike Hub iPhone application – it allows you to plot a cycling route between two destination using quiet roads and finding a quicker way. It’s now the Number 3 free app in the Navigation category!
- Dave Escandell who kindly sponsors London Cyclist has been busy answering everyone’s legal queries in the Steps to keep in mind if you’re ever in an accident post.
- We’ve got new London cycling bloggers: The Strusty Steed and Random London Cyclist
- Ben Irvine has been working on creating a “tube-like” London Cycling map
- Ian Fuller who I’m working with to bring Bike Doctor to the Android has been making the London Cycle Hire Live application as amazing as it can be adding a host of features.
- I’ve discovered the Slicks bag by Chris which I’ll be reviewing here on London Cyclist
- The Bicycle Film festival is back in London in October as reported by Velorution
Share some cycling news/something of interest you’ve recently come across/a project your working on/tips to help me get over my man flu in the comments below..
Next week I’ll be back on form with some posts on getting ready for a winter of cycling as has been requested by a couple of people.
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.