There’s an on-going drive by the police to get London’s bikes tagged. Doing so helps them recover the owner when one is stolen. There’s also excellent initiatives such as Bike Revolution where you can buy tags yourself and add your bike to the database.
I was wondering..
How many of you out there have your bike or bikes tagged?
- Hilarious video of NYC cyclist
- Blackfriars Bridge: What’s next?
- Cycling masks and the shocking results
- UltimateMobiles iPhone bike mount
- When is enough, enough?
- Is this the future of bike helmets?
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.