Here’s an interesting round-up of news headlines related to cycling:
- Cycling Fury at Beheading Joke – huge outrage has been seen at the Times Columnist that joked about using piano wire to behead cyclists due to their disregard of road rules
- Police launch safer cycling campaign – from tomorrow until 11th of Jan london police will be promoting cycle safety basically just telling people not to go over red lights and stuff like that
- Bicycling Bank Robber caught – a bike would definitely not be my favoured choice of vehicle if I was to rob a bank.
That’s all for now, if you have any interesting news headlines make sure you get in touch.
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.