One of the most pleasurable moments as a cyclist is when you manage to solve a bike problem for yourself. This normally is followed by plenty of congratulating yourself and also telling all your friends you’ve fixed the problem so they can congratulate you too!
Others are quite happy taking their bike to a knowledgeable friend in return for a few pints or the nearest bike shop.
So in this weeks “Forum Friday” I want to know which you prefer..
If you want to find out more about bike maintenance you can join the newsletter to get my free downloadable guide to basic repairs or if you’re an iPhone user then grab the Bike Doctor app that will show you how to repair your bike using your iPhone.
This weeks posts:
In case you missed them!
- Monthly roundup – September’s cycling in London
- Keep your cycling snug and warm – Winter cycling gear
- Leave your puncture repair kit at home – Puncture proof tyres
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.