During the tube strikes a good friend of mine cycled from St John’s Wood to Canary Wharf for the first time. He enjoyed his cycle but on the way back he enjoyed it even more. This is because he was cycling with someone else from work. He found cycling with someone else not only meant he could worry less about his route but of course he could also enjoy a friendly chat.
There are also some great benefits of cycling on your own. Relaxing, choosing your pace and having some time to yourself are some of them.
So in this weeks Comment Friday I want to know..
Do you cycle to work on your own or with someone else?
Some follow on questions.. why? and give us some details!
- What bike do your ride into work?
- Where to ride in London book review
- Affordable cycling poster show arrives in London
- Waterproof cycling bags
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.