Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
Tag Archives | Break out of London
How to go cycling in one of the most remote parts of the UK. This is part of the breaking out of London series where we encourage London’s cyclists to get out there and explore more beautiful parts of the country.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Velosock – A sock for your bike reviewed 30/07/2015
- Discerning Cyclist Style Guide – Summer Edition 18/07/2015
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Anta: To protect bike from rust Velosock indoor cover is...
- Andreas: I think the problem arises that with the bike touc...
- Andreas: Nice - thanks Carlos - a good suggestion for anyon...
- Carlos: I can actually see a market for this in Japan. I r...
- raleigh xxix single speed mountain bike: Hi friends, its enormous paragraph concerning educ...
- Ree: Waterproofing would work the way other waterproof ...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists