Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course […]
Tag Archives | make your own
A good guide has been posted up on Photojojo, a great blog for camera enthusiasts, on how to make your own bike camera mount which could make for some pretty cool shots around London. In total it should cost you less than $10 (£5-6) and the process looks fairly simple. I might even give it […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Velosock – A sock for your bike reviewed 30/07/2015
- Discerning Cyclist Style Guide – Summer Edition 18/07/2015
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- DH: You also missed Sportif Magazine, second highest f...
- Willa: londoncyclist.co.uk has potential, you can make yo...
- Steve Marshall: Community, What is the latest thoughts/links/re...
- Anta: Velosock isn't waterpfoorf to protect bike from r...
- Dave: I frequently use my HPV Streetmachine recumbent fo...
- Andrew Curry: If you're trying to keep your carpet clean/ dry w...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets