Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course […]
Tag Archives | make your own
A good guide has been posted up on Photojojo, a great blog for camera enthusiasts, on how to make your own bike camera mount which could make for some pretty cool shots around London. In total it should cost you less than $10 (£5-6) and the process looks fairly simple. I might even give it […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- London Cycling Awards 2016 – the winners 24/05/2016
- What a bike thief can teach you about locking your bike 17/05/2016
- Cycling the Italian Lake District 09/05/2016
- The best bike shops in Central London 28/04/2016
- Summer cycling events in London 26/04/2016
- The 5 Best bike shops in West London 22/04/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Fukal: Would it be that hard to put full specs for each c...
- Andy: Hub Velo in Clapton is tiny but ace...
- Nick: Brixton? West London? Are you sure?...
- MJ Ray: CLOCS are the people responsible for the "cyclist...
- Harry-H: I have to agree with Andy about Howies - their stu...
- Andy ZE: How on earth did Howies win? Have you seen their ...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets