Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course […]
Tag Archives | make your own
A good guide has been posted up on Photojojo, a great blog for camera enthusiasts, on how to make your own bike camera mount which could make for some pretty cool shots around London. In total it should cost you less than $10 (£5-6) and the process looks fairly simple. I might even give it […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Helmet cameras for cyclists – our pick of the best 07/02/2016
- Costs of refurbishing a second hand bike 05/02/2016
- Happarel Bicycles reflective bike kits 04/02/2016
- Bike lights definitive guide 02/02/2016
- Coboc electric bike review 02/02/2016
- What to look for in a second hand bike 29/01/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Iphone Bike Mount Review: […] iPhone bike mount […]...
- MJ Ray: Isn't attaching lumps to the outside of your helm...
- Gav: I would say be very wary of buying any carbon fram...
- Andrew Beale: I did a similar project a few years ago with an ol...
- Amoeba: If it's true that you have taken such care, well-...
- jhon roadbiker: Hi there. Interesting things to share that few day...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets