Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course […]
Tag Archives | make your own
A good guide has been posted up on Photojojo, a great blog for camera enthusiasts, on how to make your own bike camera mount which could make for some pretty cool shots around London. In total it should cost you less than $10 (£5-6) and the process looks fairly simple. I might even give it […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Mounting your GoPro to your bike or helmet 15/09/2014
- The best bang for your buck bike upgrades 09/09/2014
- A crossrail for bikes – London cyclists to finally have their wishes granted 08/09/2014
- How to jump a red light 07/09/2014
- Autumn challenges to keep you motivated 04/09/2014
- 5 novelty jerseys for your cycling wardrobe 01/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- where can i join the illuminati: You really make it seem so easy with your presenta...
- Eric D: Tip: even with a mirror, glancing back lets them k...
- Wolf Simpson: I don't use GoPro, find them unreliable. I use Is...
- Eric D: She looks back at 0:28...
- Eric D: I think you're missing a heading from the text of...
- Carina: Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wonder...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets