Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course [...]
Tag Archives | make your own
A good guide has been posted up on Photojojo, a great blog for camera enthusiasts, on how to make your own bike camera mount which could make for some pretty cool shots around London. In total it should cost you less than $10 (£5-6) and the process looks fairly simple. I might even give it [...]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Riding the MITIE London Revolution 22/05/2013
- Bring your camera: 6 great photogenic spots to cycle to in London 15/05/2013
- Rapha & Raeburn City Wind Jacket review 13/05/2013
- Finding a bicycle utopia in Belize 10/05/2013
- Vulpine Merino T-Shirt review 09/05/2013
- How westminster plans to keep the cyclists out and Simon Cowell in 08/05/2013
- Alan Moore: Well done Simon, thanks!...
- Simon Wilcox: For now it's still up at http://www.london-revolu...
- Alan Moore: How much is the entry, camping etc.? Seems odd to ...
- Simon Wilcox: I paid full price for this year's Revolution incl...
- Dave: I'm sure that when I came in the door the sign sa...
- resutatstrotteursnationaux.blogscheval.net: Prise en main de la dépannage de porte et de serr...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now