London Cyclists were once again out in force tonight to protest against the changes to Blackfriars Bridge that will be detrimental to cyclists and pedestrians. TfL has decided in favour of cramming as much motorised traffic over the bridge as humanly possible in an effort to be as green and as popular as possible. It’s […]
Tag Archives | blackfriars
There’s been a lot of huffing and puffing by cycling bloggers, campaigners and politicians recently over TfL’s road layout plans for Blackfriars Bridge. But try as they collectively might, they cannot blow over the new plans. TfL is sticking to its guns. Like a dictator, clinging on to their seat of power. However, I for […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 3 odd changes to make your next bike ride safer than the last 05/03/2015
- Top 10 European Cycling Destinations 24/02/2015
- 5 of the best bike storage options 24/02/2015
- Build your dream bike step-by-step with the BYOB workshop 23/02/2015
- What’s the most versatile style of bike? 20/02/2015
- Laundrapp review – laundry for busy people 17/02/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Alehouse Rock: [[[[[ Oops!...I just noticed this thread is reall...
- Alehouse Rock: [[[[[ PAUL----spot on, squire! Walkways are for ...
- Paul: Cyclists have a responsibility to be lawful like a...
- andrewinuk: so...... how did the wisp end up? and do you still...
- ed: its called 'native advertising' Phil, A vast chu...
- Andreas: Cheers Phil - Though to be clear, there was no exc...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets