London Cyclists were once again out in force tonight to protest against the changes to Blackfriars Bridge that will be detrimental to cyclists and pedestrians. TfL has decided in favour of cramming as much motorised traffic over the bridge as humanly possible in an effort to be as green and as popular as possible. It’s […]
Tag Archives | blackfriars
There’s been a lot of huffing and puffing by cycling bloggers, campaigners and politicians recently over TfL’s road layout plans for Blackfriars Bridge. But try as they collectively might, they cannot blow over the new plans. TfL is sticking to its guns. Like a dictator, clinging on to their seat of power. However, I for […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Five Terrible Excuses For Not Riding Your First Sportive in 2014 (Resistance Is Futile!) 25/04/2014
- The barrel adjuster: What it is and why it’s a cyclist’s best friend 24/04/2014
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Jordan: Hi there, every time i used to check bpog pozts he...
- Mohammad: After reading this article, if you are still unwil...
- Paul: Ross I got some shimano RT82 touring shoes as my f...
- Colin: Whatever happened to the virtual bike shop! We hav...
- nathan: im always going ricmond park i travel from walton ...
- Caroline: Hi Sharon, I had my laser surgery done at the Ade...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now