The London Cycling Routes eBook has had a major update. Those of you who have already downloaded the eBook will see the update in your inbox tomorrow. Here are the updates.. 5 new routes added The main feedback people sent me was: “Great stuff! Simply add more of the same!”. That is exactly what I’ve […]
85,000 people took over London’s roads in this years Skyride. A member of staff looks on as cheery Londoners cycle past. Give people a chance to be a little bit quirky and express themselves and they’ll take it. With beautiful results! The cheery “lollypop” staff who try to organise the mayhem. Some people appreciate them […]
Having yesterday revealed the amount of time cyclists spend at red lights there is one suggestion that the Mayor of London supports that could make a big difference. Simply allowing cyclists to make a left turn at a red light. Currently, doing this incurs a £30 fine if you are caught. Yet, some cyclists will […]
I’m lying in bed feeling lazy. Suddenly a scary thought pops into my mind. Damn, I scheduled that meeting today. I look down at my watch. I have just 15 minutes to get from Swiss Cottage to Hyde Park. I throw on my clothes, grab my bike, tap the lift button continuously until it arrives […]
Most people already have the perfect device for tracking their cycling and following great cycling routes. Their mobile phone. The only problem is the majority of the time they just leave it in their pockets and don’t think about it until they get a call reminding them to pickup some milk on the way home. […]
Cycling down Swiss Cottage high street in North London and ticking off various errands as I’ve done so many times before I pondered a question. How hard could it be to get my local council to install some new bicycle parking here? I’m sure lots of London Cyclists have pondered this question. Perhaps, it’s outside […]
As soon as my delayed Easyjet flight landed in London around 1am and I got my very tired self home I remembered the post I had written last week. I asked all of you to send me in some birthday wishes. I was worried to check it because what if there was just 2 comments […]
How two of my friends planned their cycling adventure to Australia and how you can do a similar trip
In my free Guide to Cycling in London I mentioned two of my friends Dan and Alex who are moving from London to Melbourne in Australia and doing so by bike. Their trip will take 8 months and I’m sure will be the adventure of a lifetime. As I write this they are just a […]
My first “London” bike purchase was a second hand bike when I was a student. I saved a ton of money and bought a bike I would not have been able to afford first hand. The two problems I faced were making sure the bike is not stolen and getting a good deal. Note: This […]
I wanted to try something different for this weeks Comment Friday. I want to invite you guys to share your best and worst moments of cycling this week. I’ll start us off but I’m going to cheat a little as I’ve not been doing any cycling this week while I’m travelling so I’ll refer back […]
I’m unsure if Topeak are trying to go down some kind of iPod style marketing route with their Topeak Race Rocket colours but I think it works really well. The Topeak is in some ways the iPod of the Mini Pump world. Measuring just 19cm long this is the perfect little pump to pop into […]
Twitter remains one of my favourite ways to keep in touch with everyone who follows London Cyclist. It’s often the first place I find out about new things and quickly share them with the 2,800 people who follow. It’s also a great way for me to quickly answer questions people have. I wanted to take […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 weird and wonderful accessories you can buy for your bike 07/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- video chistoso youtube: magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a...
- Urban Cycles: Hey Abdreas, I think I'll happily leave others to...
- Ricky: Simple solution when leaving your bike to go to th...
- lose weight now ask me how: When some one searches for his necessary thing, th...
- Kieren: "GPX Reader" on Android seems the best for me so...
- David Bates: If it's something fun and different you want to t...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now