A good guide has been posted up on Photojojo, a great blog for camera enthusiasts, on how to make your own bike camera mount which could make for some pretty cool shots around London. In total it should cost you less than $10 (£5-6) and the process looks fairly simple. I might even give it […]
Archive | July, 2008
Well it finally happened, cycling through a red light, past bank tube stop on a cold summers day (it is England after all) I was caught by the police. Grabbing me as I cycled past P.C. I Have Had A Bad Day and I’m Going to Take it Out on You or whatever his name […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 8 tips for riding home in the dark 29/10/2014
- How to put a bike away for hibernation (if you must!) 26/10/2014
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Andrew Smith: 800 Lumens is way too much for general riding (off...
- Dave: I ride through battersea park every day and the nu...
- Stacey: I think having a something bright coloured with re...
- Matt: I agree - many a time have I been blinded by oncom...
- eric: The RoadID app sends a breadcrumb that your signif...
- MJ Ray: "If you use a bright light, do be responsible –...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now