- Team London Cyclist has clocked in 4,778 miles so far
- The team has grown to 74 members
- We are in 3rd place in our “Social Group” of 50 to 100 members – a good one to beat would be the guys above us who are LFGSS who have a margin of 780 miles on us.
- 5 people have already reached the “Elite” status – well done to Fabien, Edc, Teresa, Hugomac and Clairo. I hope to join you guys soon!
- I’m currently 17th – poor effort by Mr London Cyclist!
- So far there are 13 people who haven’t registered any miles – get on it guys! @suspectpackage I hope physio is over soon!
- If you compare our position against the “Workplaces” 50 to 100 members category we would be 2nd out of 14 teams!
- We burnt 166,197 calories in the first week! Which is 461 blueberry muffins or 1,196 cans of coke
Hopefully everyone is being honest with their miles and as accurate as possible. I’ve been using Google Maps to see what kind of distances I’m covering because a lot of my routes vary.
Here’s to the second week of the Cycle Challenge – keep logging your miles at:
- Join the London Cyclist cycle challenge team
- Barclays Cycle Hire
- Why bike thieves should be very afraid
- What’s in your bag?
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.