Update: I’m opening this up to Richmond Park too after feedback in the comments and to make it easier for people to enter. When the Trek Madison 3.1 road bike first arrived at my house I set my sights on Regents Park. I wanted to do a loop of the outer circle to see how [...]
Tag Archives | speedy cycling
How long does it take you to do a loop of Regents Park or Richmond Park? (£500 gift card up for grabs)
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 10 of the best cycling forums 18/06/2013
- Cyclist rant: London’s potholes 14/06/2013
- Merino tops for cyclists 12/06/2013
- Do you use a bike bell? 11/06/2013
- Google Glass and cycling – a match made in heaven? 10/06/2013
- 10 of the most popular London cycling blogs 07/06/2013
- Jimniod: Perhaps all roads should be allowed to decay to ru...
- Hugo: On the contrary, I think it is perfectly relevant....
- Nick: Chris, either Nicholas is a troll or he needs to b...
- Jon: When I am on my bike I prefer to treat pedestrians...
- Chris: Are you mad, or just plain dumb? This is exactly ...
- Nicholas Fripp: I agree a bell is useless in warning motorists, bu...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now