The snow is coming down over London and many cycle commuters will be having a chilly ride home, beautifully framed by snowflakes. This morning I cycled in with a friend of mine, to show her the ropes about cycling in London. Her biggest complaint: “It’s too hot! I’m sweating!” It’s bitter sweet that on one […]
Tag Archives | snow
Guest post by Godwyns Onwuchekwa Due to the treacherous nature of snow, it can be difficult for the non-fair-weather cyclist to keep up. But there is always a way. For me, the more dangerous it is to cycle, the merrier I am. Living in London for nearly 7 years now and cycling for 6 of […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- The simplest bike storage solution 24/03/2015
- 10 of the greatest joys for cyclists 16/03/2015
- Discounted bike servicing in 10 local London bike shops 13/03/2015
- How a cyclist sees London 09/03/2015
- 3 odd changes to make your next bike ride safer than the last 05/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- peta rose: Driving home along Southend on Sea sea front last ...
- mark: i think i have the answer to the oh so obvious dan...
- Eoghan: I've started using one of these, cost about £40 ...
- Esther: Any ideas for storing a tricycle?...
- sowerbob: and all I use daily is my brompton which is inside...
- sowerbob: I did the same thing on the cheap in my garage. £...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now