A recent Tumblr blog I’ve been acquainted to is Man With A Moving Camera. It is curated by James who takes pictures of his discoveries around London during his travels as a bicycle courier. I find London to be an infinitely interesting city and I still stumble across things such as The Giant Plug. The […]
Tag Archives | picture
Last week I asked people to send a picture of their commute. We had some great pics in the comments. Here they are! London Eye Instagram by Richard Foggy Regents Park by Dave Sun breaks through the stormy clouds by Johann Sunrise on the Thames by Peter Crossing Tower Bridge by Roaders The best spot […]
85,000 people took over London’s roads in this years Skyride. A member of staff looks on as cheery Londoners cycle past. Give people a chance to be a little bit quirky and express themselves and they’ll take it. With beautiful results! The cheery “lollypop” staff who try to organise the mayhem. Some people appreciate them […]
Dave from Cycle Training UK shows me how I should be cycling around London for better safety and efficiency. Full write up next week with some amazing tips I learned. Cycling on the way back I came across the horrendous Oxford Circus roadworks currently taking place. Along the course of the roadworks is the tribute […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- dhb Blok Fluoro bib shorts review 21/07/2014
- Where to watch the Tour de France TODAY 07/07/2014
- The coolest bike racks ever made 04/07/2014
- Why you got that ‘second’ puncture 04/07/2014
- 15 Tour de France facts that will make people think you’re a TdF expert at the pub 19/06/2014
- The best places in London to buy a singlespeed 19/06/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- David: I'm having to do away with my singlespeed as it'...
- mairead: This is the first sensible article on how to ride ...
- Mrs janet groves: - can't wait to hear how some cyclists get around...
- geoff: Hi John, a useful message and something of a wake-...
- Van Finkletein: Quite right! Hence my pervious puzzlement.... it n...
- Van Finkletein: Oops... I thought you were criticising the stateme...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now