A recent Tumblr blog I’ve been acquainted to is Man With A Moving Camera. It is curated by James who takes pictures of his discoveries around London during his travels as a bicycle courier. I find London to be an infinitely interesting city and I still stumble across things such as The Giant Plug. The […]
Tag Archives | picture
Last week I asked people to send a picture of their commute. We had some great pics in the comments. Here they are! London Eye Instagram by Richard Foggy Regents Park by Dave Sun breaks through the stormy clouds by Johann Sunrise on the Thames by Peter Crossing Tower Bridge by Roaders The best spot […]
85,000 people took over London’s roads in this years Skyride. A member of staff looks on as cheery Londoners cycle past. Give people a chance to be a little bit quirky and express themselves and they’ll take it. With beautiful results! The cheery “lollypop” staff who try to organise the mayhem. Some people appreciate them […]
Dave from Cycle Training UK shows me how I should be cycling around London for better safety and efficiency. Full write up next week with some amazing tips I learned. Cycling on the way back I came across the horrendous Oxford Circus roadworks currently taking place. Along the course of the roadworks is the tribute […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Beyond pink: The rise of the female-specific bike shop 27/04/2015
- The five things I’ve learnt as an everyday cyclist in London 18/04/2015
- Best rechargeable bike lights 01/04/2015
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- The simplest bike storage solution 24/03/2015
- 10 of the greatest joys for cyclists 16/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- LoobyLou: in Singapore the numerous moped/scooterists wear l...
- Nessie: Within a few months, the rubber band started to we...
- Kim: Couldn't agree more! I was overtaken by a brompt...
- Eric Richardson: What people seem to overlook is the strength of wh...
- Ana: True! Try vulpine.cc Great clothes for women, incl...
- John Wright: It's not difficult to refold OS maps to fit any s...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets