Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
Tag Archives | peak district
The peak district is already one of the nicest parts of the country you can cycle round and this is set to improve with a £1.25 million cash injection from Cycling England.
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 8 tips for riding home in the dark 29/10/2014
- How to put a bike away for hibernation (if you must!) 26/10/2014
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Daniel: No longer do I ought to stand in line in the coffe...
- Alan Moore: Surprised you mention high viz, as this makes almo...
- Dave: Carlos, OsmAnd allows you to use vector maps of...
- Thomas: I love the first one- nothing better then making a...
- MJ Ray: Which policies cover you if components are stolen ...
- Vicky Ottaway: We were visiting London, do a spot of geocaching a...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets