Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
Tag Archives | peak district
The peak district is already one of the nicest parts of the country you can cycle round and this is set to improve with a £1.25 million cash injection from Cycling England.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Why you should watch the Cyclocross in Milton Keynes on Saturday 26/11/2014
- How not to use bike lights 26/11/2014
- Keeping your phone charged while you track your rides 20/11/2014
- Spanish and Swedish bike repair instructions added to Bike Doctor app 19/11/2014
- 5 odd things we do with our bikes, that we’d never do with our cars 19/11/2014
- 5 of the best winter cycle gloves 12/11/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Jake: I ride a Saracen Urban Hack 1 which is a cyclocros...
- Sav: Yes, but then you have to rely on the sensor worki...
- Sav: This is good advice I do the same. I run a cheap C...
- Sav: The set of Knogg lights in this article are shit, ...
- Spencer: I run with two different makes of lights on the re...
- Dave: There are some clipless pedals avaialbe out there ...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists