Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
Tag Archives | peak district
The peak district is already one of the nicest parts of the country you can cycle round and this is set to improve with a £1.25 million cash injection from Cycling England.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Arc’teryx Atom SL Hoodie 12/02/2016
- Bicycle love 12/02/2016
- Best cycle commuter visibility tips 10/02/2016
- Helmet cameras for cyclists – our pick of the best 07/02/2016
- Costs of refurbishing a second hand bike 05/02/2016
- Happarel Bicycles reflective bike kits 04/02/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Mi Koko: However we shouldn't let our kid ride bike alone....
- fragrance oils: Tell a friend fragrance oil...
- Colin G: I use a Mobius camera like another contributor, Ho...
- Ojc: So you would really consider cycling on unlit coun...
- Kie: I hate you and every other fool who sticks ultra-b...
- Ciarán: "The perfect opportunity arose when we got tipped...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists