Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
Tag Archives | peak district
The peak district is already one of the nicest parts of the country you can cycle round and this is set to improve with a £1.25 million cash injection from Cycling England.
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 10 of the best cycling forums 18/06/2013
- Cyclist rant: London’s potholes 14/06/2013
- Merino tops for cyclists 12/06/2013
- Do you use a bike bell? 11/06/2013
- Google Glass and cycling – a match made in heaven? 10/06/2013
- 10 of the most popular London cycling blogs 07/06/2013
- cars: All large purchases are always intimidating, espec...
- Ron: You missed cyclechat.net which has a huge followin...
- Nick: www.wheelsuckers.cc is my favourite. One of the...
- Silke: Good site you've got here.. It's hard to find go...
- Picture Frames|Custom Picture Frames|Picture frames online|pictureframeguys.com|pictureframeguys|Picture Frame Guys|PictureFrameGuys: where can i get custom made good quality pictures ...
- Jimniod: Perhaps all roads should be allowed to decay to ru...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now