Quick heads up to Romster Bike Wear who sent me this awesome cogs t-shirt! They’ve even set up a 10% discount code for any London Cyclist readers who likes one of their designs. Isn’t that nice? Use the code LONDON10 at checkout. Thank you to our Sponsors! Access Legal who provide legal assistance for cyclists […]
Tag Archives | monthly roundup
Skyrides, tube strikes, winter cycling gear, puncture proof tyres and ArtCrank. There is certainly never a dull month for cycling in London! It seems for the month ahead everyone is thinking about winter cycling. That includes Boris Bikers who’ve been emailing me asking me what gear I would recommend. If you’re planning to keep going […]
What a crazy month for cycling in London. The first two superhighways and the cycle hire scheme were both launched. From now on we will be seeing plenty of people travelling around on Boris Bikes. Here on London Cyclist I was busy doing some launches of my own. The downloadable Guide to Cycling in London […]
Picture of the Midsummer Night Ride from London Cyclist reader Anna-Maria. Source Clothing Competition Winners After the guys from @hellojoe_ltd agreed to giveaway 4 t-shirts to London Cyclist readers we put together a twitter competition. Little did I know 150 people would enter! I’m happy to announce that through assigning everyone a number between 1 […]
This month in London The Cycle Hire Scheme is henceforth known as “Barclays Cycle Hire”. At least the investment may help the scheme expand – something I feel is crucial to its success (Or at least crucial to me using it as I live just outside the zone of coverage!) The London Cycle Challenge was […]
April on London Cyclist TfL foolishly allowed me to test out the new London Cycle Hire Bike. I took a look at how its design makes it one of the most user friendly bikes around. Having changed my cycling technique completely after a 2 hour course from Cycle Training UK I decide it is only […]
Best of the web is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to! From London Cyclist London Cycle Routes – eBook was successfully launched this month and so far there have been […]
Best of the web is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to! This month saw the launch of the London Cyclist Blog Newsletter. Some described the event as more emotional than […]
Pic by: Debarati06 Best of the web is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to! Well another month and year comes to a close and I hope everyone has thoroughly enjoyed […]
Best of the web is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to!
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- Flag Bikes along CS8 offers up repairs, coffee and lifetime servicing 02/06/2015
- Here’s what all cycling tourism websites should look like 31/05/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- closet system: What's up mates, its enormous post concerning tut...
- Unhappy Laundrapp Customer: Not sure I agree that there wasn't any special tr...
- QED: Nice article but I disagree about conversations. ...
- Dave: I have become quite proficient riding safely in Lo...
- Karl: Hello just purchased a Brompton SL3 from eBay 2014...
- Ride Age: ha ha ha...hmm the bicycle plant pot is really nic...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now