The Olympic road race will be the first event after the London 2012 Olympic games opening ceremony. Coupled with Bradley Wiggins Tour de France victory and good conditions predicted, the event should be one of the most watched and, indeed, attended event (depending on hangovers from the opening ceremony.). The men’s race kicks off at […]
Tag Archives | london 2012
Last July, news emerged of £200 fines for motorists and cyclists caught using Olympic Lanes. The news today, is that this disruption could continue for up to 100 days from June to September. A TfL consultation is currently taking place where it is possible to see the roads in London affected by the Olympic Route […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to cycle around horses 06/03/2014
- 5 cycling accessories I wouldn’t want to be without 05/03/2014
- Popular London cycing clubs and groups 04/03/2014
- Why is Hackney blocking Cycle Superhighway 1 on the A10? 03/03/2014
- Traffic free ride along the Thames from Richmond to Weybridge 28/02/2014
- Maggie’s Monster Bike + Hike 26/02/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- smorkey: I don't have mudguards as I don't ride when it r...
- Clive: Yes I did get it back!! :) the cycle task force la...
- Mark: Thanks for the tip Nick, I will certainly try that...
- SteveP: I see a lot of horses on my country rides, and I a...
- SteveP: +1 for gloves (and clipless pedals). I use the CO2...
- Paul King: Regarding train capacity on the Cheshunt - Liverpo...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists