The clever chaps over at Knog in Australia, have come up with a new bike light. The Knog Blinder 1. It’s a bike light that you can drop in a pint. Here are three reasons you’ll love it: It can be dropped in a pint. Not only does this make for a cool trick in […]
Tag Archives | knog
It’s fate. Just as my Knog Skink LED Rear Light decided it no longer wished to serve me, and packed up, leaving me riding home with my front light on the rear of the bike, Knog got in touch with me about the Knog Blinder 4V. Would I like to test it out? I certainly […]
The Knog Boomer Rechargeable USB is one of the best bike lights we’ve tested here on London Cyclist Blog. Here in this post we describe why we give it a review of 5/5.
Either through the very tight clip or the magic of the magnet, the Knog Wearable Boomer presents an exciting range of mounting opportunities. The bike light, which costs a couple of clicks under £20, was sent to me by Knog to test out. And test I did. I clipped it on my bag, my belt, […]
The £21.59 Knog Kabana lock, which comes in 6 different colours, is Knog’s take on the bike lock. As this is a company that specialises in doing things slightly differently, let’s start with what’s different from your typical bike lock. What’s different? Apart from the choice of cute different colours, the Knog Kabana will not […]
The Knog Gekko lights stand out in a bike shop. Simple packaging and design – but how do they perform?
When most people think about buying a pair of bike lights they’ll usually head straight for the nearest pack of Cateye lights. However, they’ll be missing out on some pretty innovative benefits of the Knog lights. I recently bought a pair of Knog Strobes and was sent a rear Knog Skink to test for London […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- The best bike shops in Central London 28/04/2016
- Summer cycling events in London 26/04/2016
- The 5 Best bike shops in West London 22/04/2016
- alpini Mini Velo review and Competition! 22/04/2016
- Eastway Flyback H1 hybrid bike review 21/04/2016
- Best bike shops in South London 15/04/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Rossco: I'm riding for breast cancer care. Good luck to ...
- Rossco: If your in the Putney area then Putney cycles is a...
- Descalzo dave: Dont bother with these tyres,if you live outside l...
- John Anderson: Bicycle Workshop on All Saints Road is an excellen...
- Ben: Another +1 for Fitzrovia Cycles. SBC Cycles is ...
- Helen: Looking for Speedplay pedal servicing.... any sugg...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now