The clever chaps over at Knog in Australia, have come up with a new bike light. The Knog Blinder 1. It’s a bike light that you can drop in a pint. Here are three reasons you’ll love it: It can be dropped in a pint. Not only does this make for a cool trick in […]
Tag Archives | knog
It’s fate. Just as my Knog Skink LED Rear Light decided it no longer wished to serve me, and packed up, leaving me riding home with my front light on the rear of the bike, Knog got in touch with me about the Knog Blinder 4V. Would I like to test it out? I certainly […]
The Knog Boomer Rechargeable USB is one of the best bike lights we’ve tested here on London Cyclist Blog. Here in this post we describe why we give it a review of 5/5.
Either through the very tight clip or the magic of the magnet, the Knog Wearable Boomer presents an exciting range of mounting opportunities. The bike light, which costs a couple of clicks under £20, was sent to me by Knog to test out. And test I did. I clipped it on my bag, my belt, […]
The £21.59 Knog Kabana lock, which comes in 6 different colours, is Knog’s take on the bike lock. As this is a company that specialises in doing things slightly differently, let’s start with what’s different from your typical bike lock. What’s different? Apart from the choice of cute different colours, the Knog Kabana will not […]
The Knog Gekko lights stand out in a bike shop. Simple packaging and design – but how do they perform?
When most people think about buying a pair of bike lights they’ll usually head straight for the nearest pack of Cateye lights. However, they’ll be missing out on some pretty innovative benefits of the Knog lights. I recently bought a pair of Knog Strobes and was sent a rear Knog Skink to test for London […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- Choosing road tyres for autumn and winter 16/10/2014
- 5 of the best bike locks 10/10/2014
- 5 Smart clipless pedal friendly shoes for women 07/10/2014
- Vulpine Men’s Cotton Rain Trousers Review 30/09/2014
- 4 of the best backpacks for commuters 30/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- badoo download: Normally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would...
- Phil: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 1.75"; no problems in any ...
- Mrs janet groves: I've just done 2000 miles on SCHWALBE LUGANO'S ...
- Alehouse Rock: [[[[[ DAVE-----plus 1 to that! A.R....
- PPP: It's not only the lock which is protecting your b...
- Richard Lindsley: I got 2 conti GP 4 seasons. The rear tyre lasted j...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets