The clever chaps over at Knog in Australia, have come up with a new bike light. The Knog Blinder 1. It’s a bike light that you can drop in a pint. Here are three reasons you’ll love it: It can be dropped in a pint. Not only does this make for a cool trick in […]
Tag Archives | knog
It’s fate. Just as my Knog Skink LED Rear Light decided it no longer wished to serve me, and packed up, leaving me riding home with my front light on the rear of the bike, Knog got in touch with me about the Knog Blinder 4V. Would I like to test it out? I certainly […]
The Knog Boomer Rechargeable USB is one of the best bike lights we’ve tested here on London Cyclist Blog. Here in this post we describe why we give it a review of 5/5.
Either through the very tight clip or the magic of the magnet, the Knog Wearable Boomer presents an exciting range of mounting opportunities. The bike light, which costs a couple of clicks under £20, was sent to me by Knog to test out. And test I did. I clipped it on my bag, my belt, […]
The £21.59 Knog Kabana lock, which comes in 6 different colours, is Knog’s take on the bike lock. As this is a company that specialises in doing things slightly differently, let’s start with what’s different from your typical bike lock. What’s different? Apart from the choice of cute different colours, the Knog Kabana will not […]
The Knog Gekko lights stand out in a bike shop. Simple packaging and design – but how do they perform?
When most people think about buying a pair of bike lights they’ll usually head straight for the nearest pack of Cateye lights. However, they’ll be missing out on some pretty innovative benefits of the Knog lights. I recently bought a pair of Knog Strobes and was sent a rear Knog Skink to test for London […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 novelty jerseys for your cycling wardrobe 01/09/2014
- Mountain biking in Devon’s Haldon Forest 01/09/2014
- 9 signs the summer is coming to an end 28/08/2014
- Folding bikes unpacked 26/08/2014
- Pocket High Street: The anti-Amazon saviour of the high street 21/08/2014
- Mount your iPhone 5 or 5S to your bike handlebars 20/08/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- doglover: Arno - there is a big difference between 0.5 inche...
- Marcus: It's not that simple as parts from different grou...
- Marcus: Evans sounds expensive, I'm looking at a brand ne...
- Marcus: I had a Halfords Apollo for £65, lasted 8 and a h...
- real estate,rockdale, brighton-le-sands, bexley, monterey, sans souci, dolls point, kogarah, real estate, real estate listings,licensed real estate agent, real estate services,century 21 real estate, michael kalinovski, Century 21 Bayview, L J Hooker Brig: You are already aware therefore significantly in t...
- Paul Draper: Max, people are already making cyclists lives diff...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets