It’s Christmas eve, I’m back home with the family and it’s raining continuously, so I decided now would be a great time to get in to the great outdoors and do a quick video demonstration of the new Tigra iPhone 5 bike mount! The new mount has a similar set of features to the Samsung […]
Tag Archives | iphone
Back in 2009 I wrote one of the most popular posts on London Cyclist that we’ve ever had. Since then, I’ve been meaning to update it. Today, I want to present to you a new list of iPhone apps for cyclists. Take a look, download, share the article, enjoy and let me know what you […]
I know that a large number of readers on London Cyclist use the iPhone combined with a bike mount to navigate using Google Maps. As of iOS 6, Apple have removed Google Maps and replaced it with Apple Maps. Unfortunately, it appears they’re a fair way off the kind of accuracy you’ve grown to expect […]
The POV iPhone case allows you to use your iPhone 4 or 4S as an action camera. For commuters, it’s a good way of using your iPhone to record your cycling. For mountain bikers, you can share any trails you are doing on sites such as YouTube. It can be a useful addition to any […]
This is important for anyone who has the first version of our iPhone app Bike Doctor on their iPhone. We are moving it over to new account, so you need to get the new copy! For a limited time only, you’ll be able to move to the new version for free and then we’ll have […]
If you are one of the million people who’ve pre-ordered the iPhone 4S then you may be wondering what bike mount you need. Fortunately, the answer is simple. The shape of the iPhone 4S hasn’t changed and therefore existing mounts will work fine. Below I’ve rounded up four of the best iPhone 4S bike mounts. […]
When normal people spot the rain they think “oh no” when I spot it I think “iPhone bike mount testing time!” Yep I am cool sad. Let me introduce you to the latest mount I’ve been testing. The cleverly named: Tough Waterproof Case and Bicycle Handlebar Mount for Apple iPhone 4 Or as I call […]
If you’ve been tracking workouts on your Nokia or Android then you may be well acquainted with Sports Tracker. When I got an email off the Sports Tracker team telling me their app was coming to the iPhone I couldn’t wait to give it a try. Whilst testing the app (which is free to download) […]
Discover the 30 best places to go cycling in London with the new London Cyclist iPhone app.
I’m losing count of the number of iPhone bike mounts I’ve reviewed. When I initially setup London Cyclist blog I didn’t think to myself: “One day I’ll test every single iPhone bike mount ever made.” But here we are and it seems to be becoming reality! The latest one is sent to me by UltimateMobiles […]
We’re rapidly approaching the release date of the new London Cyclist app that contains 30 amazing cycling routes in London. If the weather today is anything to go by then it can’t come soon enough! Videos and pictures have all been added and the routes have been fine tuned to perfection. I’ve also hired a […]
Things are coming along nicely with the new app that will be your own personal tour guide to great cycling in London. In our most recent design mock-up we’ve switched up the fonts slightly as well as the icons at the bottom that I purchased off Symbolicons. In the screenshot above is the ride overview […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to set up a new bike 27/11/2015
- ‘Cycle Revolution’ at the Design Museum. 25/11/2015
- A first Christmas list – things to keep relatives happy 20/11/2015
- 8 rookie bike maintenance mistakes 20/11/2015
- CS5 – one step closer to cycling utopia? 19/11/2015
- How to Clean Your Bicycle 13/11/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- John Holiday: Not to be too 'picky', but Bromptons are Folders...
- MJ Ray: Are there any adapted cycles on display? I'm not ...
- Ian: I've had one since January this year and it's a ...
- al: Not all threads should be greased. The jockey whee...
- Thom: On a Brompton, I've found the tyre pressure sweet...
- Manchester Cyclist: WD-40's multi-use products should not be used, ho...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists