A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 8 tips for riding home in the dark 29/10/2014
- How to put a bike away for hibernation (if you must!) 26/10/2014
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Dave: Carlos, OsmAnd allows you to use vector maps of...
- Thomas: I love the first one- nothing better then making a...
- MJ Ray: Which policies cover you if components are stolen ...
- Vicky Ottaway: We were visiting London, do a spot of geocaching a...
- Barney: To make sure you are considered a pedestrian as de...
- Barney: I wouldn't say you're exactly required to provid...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets