A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Preparing for your first French cycle tour 04/10/2015
- Complete guide to safe cycling for cyclists and motorists 30/09/2015
- My eyes! New dhb Flashlight jacket and jerseys reviewed 29/09/2015
- How to cope with 3 panic inducing bike commuter experiences 24/09/2015
- 3 pannier options to commute undefeated in the rain 21/09/2015
- A ‘Mini-Holland’ for all? 18/09/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- mark leeming: Just caught up on this site. I like many people do...
- andy c: I have been trying to locate a squeak for ages. It...
- Greg: What about those lights that are supposed to detec...
- Fred Schlomka: I biked 4,000+ kilometres on a tandem this summer ...
- Chris: I'm all for people respecting rules put in place ...
- Darren: Got my suit jacket (that I wore once) back for the...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists