A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to get a bike in shape for cycle to work day 27/08/2015
- Brompton bags – Full range review 26/08/2015
- My how they grow, Boris Bikes turn 5! 22/08/2015
- Bags for Cyclists – Brooks Pickwick rucksack review 20/08/2015
- Bags for cyclists – Trakke Wee Lug Messenger Bag review 19/08/2015
- How to choose a long distance commuting bike…. 13/08/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Cameron: Ah Boris Bikes, the gateway drug which helped redi...
- Nobody: I ride and have ridden a bicycle in London on a nu...
- Longchamp Pinkower: This is my first visit to this blog. I am thinking...
- Vincent: > Chains need TLC too, and depending on the con...
- Vincent: There's an even bigger alternative to the T-Bag, ...
- Riccardo: Read my answer below...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists