A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Best cycle commuter visibility tips 10/02/2016
- Helmet cameras for cyclists – our pick of the best 07/02/2016
- Costs of refurbishing a second hand bike 05/02/2016
- Happarel Bicycles reflective bike kits 04/02/2016
- Bike lights definitive guide 02/02/2016
- Coboc electric bike review 02/02/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Alehouse Rock: Er....testsend....
- David Hodgson: Definitely worth the effort and 250-300 quid will ...
- MJ Ray: Isn't attaching lumps to the outside of your helm...
- Gav: I would say be very wary of buying any carbon fram...
- Andrew Beale: I did a similar project a few years ago with an ol...
- Amoeba: If it's true that you have taken such care, well-...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists