A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- The simplest bike storage solution 24/03/2015
- 10 of the greatest joys for cyclists 16/03/2015
- Discounted bike servicing in 10 local London bike shops 13/03/2015
- How a cyclist sees London 09/03/2015
- 3 odd changes to make your next bike ride safer than the last 05/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- mark: i think i have the answer to the oh so obvious dan...
- Eoghan: I've started using one of these, cost about £40 ...
- Esther: Any ideas for storing a tricycle?...
- sowerbob: and all I use daily is my brompton which is inside...
- sowerbob: I did the same thing on the cheap in my garage. £...
- Eric D: "-I find always checking over your right shoulder...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets