A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- What a bike thief can teach you about locking your bike 17/05/2016
- Cycling the Italian Lake District 09/05/2016
- The best bike shops in Central London 28/04/2016
- Summer cycling events in London 26/04/2016
- The 5 Best bike shops in West London 22/04/2016
- alpini Mini Velo review 22/04/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- http://www.alluringcouture.com/: Oh, Kim, she is an absolute doll. You got some wo...
- Greg Lawson: I used SendBike.com a few weeks ago and spoke to w...
- Rosemary: Advice needs spreading around the country as there...
- Barry Hearn: Of course they're not have look on YouTube you'l...
- Dan: Brockley Bikes in Brockey (surprise, surprise) is...
- Tristram: Single speed bike rarely have vertical dropouts. A...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists