A new exhibition at the V&A opened yesterday which focuses on the art of making. Needless to say, bicycles feature heavily in the 105 piece exhibition. The opening piece explains everything about the exhibition. It is a meticulously hand built dry stone wall. The wall, common throughout British countryside, is built using a single material, […]
Tag Archives | innovative idea
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Best carbon road bikes for under £1000 31/07/2014
- GPS bike locks 30/07/2014
- Knog Party Combo bike lock review 29/07/2014
- Shipping your bike 28/07/2014
- 3 things I prefer about cycling in Austin, Texas 27/07/2014
- dhb Blok Fluoro bib shorts review 21/07/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Nick Clarke: Advice: hydrate but don't drink too much before y...
- Andreas: Thanks!...
- Andreas: Hey Caroline - apologies for not being clear in th...
- Andreas: The GPS would only really work to track a stolen b...
- Caroline Downunder: Tom and Owen I agree with you... if you are going ...
- Tom: Hmm... once again Kickstarter is solving the probl...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets