Handlebar grips are often not given much thought. You just get a pair with your bike and get on with it. That’s pretty much what I did for two years. Then I suddenly started noticing horrible black material on my hands and poor grip on the bike. I realised the handlebars were in dire need [...]
Tag Archives | handlebar
In this quick, 3 minute repair I demonstrate how you can replace your handlebar grips. These grips need replacing when they start to fade. It’s a nice, cheap upgrade (£15 – £25) you can do yourself that will provide a more comfortable feel for your hands. The repair is taken from the Bike [...]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Bring your camera: 6 great photogenic spots to cycle to in London 15/05/2013
- Rapha & Raeburn City Wind Jacket review 13/05/2013
- Finding a bicycle utopia in Belize 10/05/2013
- Vulpine Merino T-Shirt review 09/05/2013
- How westminster plans to keep the cyclists out and Simon Cowell in 08/05/2013
- MITIE London Revolution is now the largest multi-day sportive in the UK 07/05/2013
- Audrius: In my motherland (Lithuania) we have pretty hefty ...
- Jon: I too have the Topeak Aero Wedge but I'm not a ma...
- Phil Russell: [[[[ SteveP----The Police "Cycle Task Force" are...
- Phil Russell: [[[[[ TOM "told to tale to a number of fiends......
- SteveP: It's pretty obvious the "system" here in the UK...
- James R Grinter: Since my earlier post I found another option that...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now