I recently bought myself a second hand fixed gear bike, from the LFGSS forums. My aim was to try out fixed gear riding around London. The steep learning curve Fixed gear bikes are different from the freewheel bikes most of us are used to. Put quite simply, if you stop pedalling on a normal freewheel […]
Tag Archives | fixed gear bike
Join 8,231 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Waterproof Jackets: 3 of the best 18/12/2013
- Top tips for those thinking of hitting the turbo trainer 13/12/2013
- Who will step in to sponsor the cycle hire scheme? 13/12/2013
- New cycle safety film illustrates a lorry driver’s perspective 10/12/2013
- What is your bike made of? Bike frame materials and their properties 05/12/2013
- Stocking Fillers for Cyclists 02/12/2013
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Rider: I see this thread is quite old but it really did r...
- k8: I just love my new black Altura Night Vision women...
- Charlie H: Hi I agree with the comment above, the Squadra isn...
- tw: And if the cyclist is careless? The driver has t...
- Lewis Hill: I strongly disagree about the Castelli Squadra jac...
- Andy Macc: I love Paramo kit - for cycling, mountain walking,...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets