It’s been a while since I’ve shared a London cycle route as truth be told, I’ve not been doing much cycling outside the centre of London. However, a friend of mine recently took me out on this ride and I wanted to share it with you guys – just in case we suddenly get a […]
Tag Archives | cycling route
Recommend a cycling route to others (& Mary) and also perhaps find a few new cycling routes yourself
“From stone faced guards outside the Queen’s residence at Buckingham Palace to cherry red double-decker buses meandering past Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, London is filled with trademark images. Seeing London on a bike may seem intimidating at first, but there is no better introduction to her sights, sounds and smells than from the saddle […]
Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen today this blurry picture: I posted it because I wanted to see if everyone could guess correctly where it is. The picture is from Richmond Park and not a single person guessed incorrectly. I shouldn’t really have been surprised because Richmond Park is a […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to cycle around horses 06/03/2014
- 5 cycling accessories I wouldn’t want to be without 05/03/2014
- Popular London cycing clubs and groups 04/03/2014
- Why is Hackney blocking Cycle Superhighway 1 on the A10? 03/03/2014
- Traffic free ride along the Thames from Richmond to Weybridge 28/02/2014
- Maggie’s Monster Bike + Hike 26/02/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Eddie: I have to admit Phil, since i changed to Schwalbe ...
- ADI: Any driving instructor who does not educate / trai...
- Eddie: I know what you mean by horse riders on a bridlewa...
- Phil: I always carry a pump, puncture kit, tyre levers a...
- Eddie: I always take the basics when out riding. Mini han...
- Eddie: But what happens if you are out & about & ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now