It’s been a while since I’ve shared a London cycle route as truth be told, I’ve not been doing much cycling outside the centre of London. However, a friend of mine recently took me out on this ride and I wanted to share it with you guys – just in case we suddenly get a […]
Tag Archives | cycling route
Recommend a cycling route to others (& Mary) and also perhaps find a few new cycling routes yourself
“From stone faced guards outside the Queen’s residence at Buckingham Palace to cherry red double-decker buses meandering past Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, London is filled with trademark images. Seeing London on a bike may seem intimidating at first, but there is no better introduction to her sights, sounds and smells than from the saddle […]
Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen today this blurry picture: I posted it because I wanted to see if everyone could guess correctly where it is. The picture is from Richmond Park and not a single person guessed incorrectly. I shouldn’t really have been surprised because Richmond Park is a […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Folding bikes unpacked 26/08/2014
- Pocket High Street: The anti-Amazon saviour of the high street 21/08/2014
- Mount your iPhone 5 or 5S to your bike handlebars 20/08/2014
- The best cycling shorts for men and women 19/08/2014
- Dear bike thief… how to write a letter that could get your bike back 18/08/2014
- Guide to the Cycle Show 2014 15/08/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Preet: Hello...
- AJ: You've not mentioned the Dynamic chainless foldin...
- Chris: I spent just over a year combining a Tern Joe and ...
- Monika Fisher: GRAMMAR: The difference between knowing your shit...
- Wicked Uncle Keith: My 1984 Peugeot, All Campy-equipped Mont Cenis is ...
- Ben Thorp: No mention of Strida?!?...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now