The DHB Minima is a lightweight jacket designed to be thrown in your bag and forgotten about until it starts to rain. It solves two problems all cyclists face: Staying dry and knowing what to pack in the morning. Here is my review. The Minima jacket comes in both a Male and Female version. I’ve […]
Tag Archives | cycling clothing
I’ve always been under the impression if you are looking for a good cycling jacket you should spend £100 or more. If you spend less than that you have to compromise on some of the water getting in, not a great fit and expect to sweat more due to less breathability. Back when I did […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- The barrel adjuster: What it is and why it’s a cyclist’s best friend 24/04/2014
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Paul: Ross I got some shimano RT82 touring shoes as my f...
- Colin: Whatever happened to the virtual bike shop! We hav...
- nathan: im always going ricmond park i travel from walton ...
- Caroline: Hi Sharon, I had my laser surgery done at the Ade...
- anon: Another option is Orthokeratology....
- cL0h: I use a regular light too. Specifically I us a fen...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists