The DHB Minima is a lightweight jacket designed to be thrown in your bag and forgotten about until it starts to rain. It solves two problems all cyclists face: Staying dry and knowing what to pack in the morning. Here is my review. The Minima jacket comes in both a Male and Female version. I’ve […]
Tag Archives | cycling clothing
I’ve always been under the impression if you are looking for a good cycling jacket you should spend £100 or more. If you spend less than that you have to compromise on some of the water getting in, not a great fit and expect to sweat more due to less breathability. Back when I did […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- Choosing road tyres for autumn and winter 16/10/2014
- 5 of the best bike locks 10/10/2014
- 5 Smart clipless pedal friendly shoes for women 07/10/2014
- Vulpine Men’s Cotton Rain Trousers Review 30/09/2014
- 4 of the best backpacks for commuters 30/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Mrs janet groves: I've just done 2000 miles on SCHWALBE LUGANO'S ...
- Alehouse Rock: [[[[[ DAVE-----plus 1 to that! A.R....
- PPP: It's not only the lock which is protecting your b...
- Richard Lindsley: I got 2 conti GP 4 seasons. The rear tyre lasted j...
- Dave: What I like most about them is that they not only ...
- Spencer: Hmmm, I've been using Gatorskin Ultras for my com...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets