Say you’ve just sat back on your sofa and your hand slips in-between the cushions. You pull out a £100 note! Huh? How did that get there? Naturally you begin dreaming about all the things you could spend it on. Being an avid cyclist you decide it is something bike related you want to see [...]
Tag Archives | Cycling accessories
I never thought I would be one of those people who can never seem to keep warm. My body’s heating system is the equivalent of trying to heat a room by putting a block of ice in there. I don’t know if you’ve tried doing that but trust me it doesn’t work. At the [...]
There is another name for cycling with headphones on. Suicide! Especially on busy streets such as London. That leaves you with a bit of a conundrum because you love cycling, you love your music but you can’t combine the two. This is where the iHome2go $49.99 portable bike speaker comes in. You just mount this [...]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 10 of the best cycling forums 18/06/2013
- Cyclist rant: London’s potholes 14/06/2013
- Merino tops for cyclists 12/06/2013
- Do you use a bike bell? 11/06/2013
- Google Glass and cycling – a match made in heaven? 10/06/2013
- 10 of the most popular London cycling blogs 07/06/2013
- Jimniod: Perhaps all roads should be allowed to decay to ru...
- Hugo: On the contrary, I think it is perfectly relevant....
- Nick: Chris, either Nicholas is a troll or he needs to b...
- Jon: When I am on my bike I prefer to treat pedestrians...
- Chris: Are you mad, or just plain dumb? This is exactly ...
- Nicholas Fripp: I agree a bell is useless in warning motorists, bu...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists