Uniqlo have launched their “convert your energy” campaign. Using kinetic energy pads, customers can generate power through movement. The promotion is related to the new HEATTECH gear that is now being sold in stores and online. Needless to say, the promotion is perfectly timed for the coming winter chills! (And will be particularly good for [...]
Tag Archives | competition
Enviroco is an eco-friendly company which specialises in hazardous waste management. We’ve teamed up with Enviroco to offer three lucky readers the chance to win an I Bike London t-shirt of their choice. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment with your favourite spot to cycle to in London (Or in [...]
Thank you for all the entries! We have our winner – Robbie Craig comment number 82! We’re in full “giveaway” competition mode here on London Cyclist. On Wednesday we gave a £500 Wiggle voucher to London Cyclist reader Esteban who is putting it to good use towards a new bike. Today, I’ve been given the [...]
Competition now closed. As a regular reviewer of cycling kit, I know it doesn’t always come cheap – so I’m willing to bet that the chance to win a £500 worth of Wiggle vouchers will spark your interest. I have joined forces with eHarmony, the specialists in London Dating, to offer this great prize. With [...]
Entries now closed! I have 10 pairs of tickets to giveaway for the London Bike Show. To enter simply leave a comment below about what you’ll be interested in seeing at the show. I’ll then randomly pick out 10 winners and contact them. Entries close on Sunday the 12th. The London bike show will be [...]
Last week Gill emailed me to tell me about her new company Hello Joe: Hello Joe produces boldly designed, high visibility clothing that lets you be seen without sacrificing all your style. Light reflective ink is incorporated into each design to make sure you can shine day and night. Our aim is to help you [...]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Riding the MITIE London Revolution 22/05/2013
- Bring your camera: 6 great photogenic spots to cycle to in London 15/05/2013
- Rapha & Raeburn City Wind Jacket review 13/05/2013
- Finding a bicycle utopia in Belize 10/05/2013
- Vulpine Merino T-Shirt review 09/05/2013
- How westminster plans to keep the cyclists out and Simon Cowell in 08/05/2013
- working from home: Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to ...
- Sam: Sorry Alan, I meant to include the costs but it co...
- Alan Moore: Well done Simon, thanks!...
- Simon Wilcox: For now it's still up at http://www.london-revolu...
- Alan Moore: How much is the entry, camping etc.? Seems odd to ...
- Simon Wilcox: I paid full price for this year's Revolution incl...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists