Uniqlo have launched their “convert your energy” campaign. Using kinetic energy pads, customers can generate power through movement. The promotion is related to the new HEATTECH gear that is now being sold in stores and online. Needless to say, the promotion is perfectly timed for the coming winter chills! (And will be particularly good for […]
Tag Archives | competition
Enviroco is an eco-friendly company which specialises in hazardous waste management. We’ve teamed up with Enviroco to offer three lucky readers the chance to win an I Bike London t-shirt of their choice. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment with your favourite spot to cycle to in London (Or in […]
Thank you for all the entries! We have our winner – Robbie Craig comment number 82! We’re in full “giveaway” competition mode here on London Cyclist. On Wednesday we gave a £500 Wiggle voucher to London Cyclist reader Esteban who is putting it to good use towards a new bike. Today, I’ve been given the […]
Competition now closed. As a regular reviewer of cycling kit, I know it doesn’t always come cheap – so I’m willing to bet that the chance to win a £500 worth of Wiggle vouchers will spark your interest. I have joined forces with eHarmony, the specialists in London Dating, to offer this great prize. With […]
Entries now closed! I have 10 pairs of tickets to giveaway for the London Bike Show. To enter simply leave a comment below about what you’ll be interested in seeing at the show. I’ll then randomly pick out 10 winners and contact them. Entries close on Sunday the 12th. The London bike show will be […]
Last week Gill emailed me to tell me about her new company Hello Joe: Hello Joe produces boldly designed, high visibility clothing that lets you be seen without sacrificing all your style. Light reflective ink is incorporated into each design to make sure you can shine day and night. Our aim is to help you […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- mtv video music awards 2014: What's up colleagues, іts fantastic post гegard...
- cL0h: I use a regular light too. Specifically I us a fen...
- Sharon: Hi Caroline, Please let me know where you had your...
- Caroline: Spencer I also had extreme astigmatism and could n...
- Vincent: > My glasses are quite close fitting to my face...
- Steven Harding: I'm also a massive Carradice fan! Oh no, hang ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now