With the date for last orders on Christmas gifts quickly approaching (December 20th at 12pm) I thought it would be a good time to do a roundup of gift ideas. Note: I won’t be covering books here as we’ve covered them in the post 10 books for a cyclist at Christmas. Let’s start off with […]
Tag Archives | christmas gift
In case you haven’t noticed by the early Christmas light decorations going up around Oxford Circus (did you know they sneak them in 5 hours earlier each year? – made up fact), Christmas is around the corner. Luckily, cyclists are an easy bunch to buy a gift for, so here are 10 great books most […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- The best bike shops in Central London 28/04/2016
- Summer cycling events in London 26/04/2016
- The 5 Best bike shops in West London 22/04/2016
- alpini Mini Velo review and Competition! 22/04/2016
- Eastway Flyback H1 hybrid bike review 21/04/2016
- Best bike shops in South London 15/04/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- http://www.sdelaempozdravlenie.ru/: Rosey PattersonOctober 19, 2012We taught this song...
- http://www.4music.ru/: , and the underlying feelings behind it. For exam...
- Pennfold: I got to admit this seems like my experience too. ...
- http://www.sdelaempozdravlenie.ru/: Hi Tristram, Everything you do comes from within y...
- carl: fitzrovia cycles. from my personal experience, th...
- Freddie: I am launching my mobile bike shop in London 2016....
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets