The Veho Muvi VCC-003 is a tiny helmet camera which retails for just £32.90 on Amazon. It’s a perfect entry level action camera for capturing your cycling. Features The Veho Muvi 003 Micro DV Camcorder, or Veho Muvi as I’ll refer to it from now on, measures just 55mm in size. It uses a 2 […]
Tag Archives | camera
In my adventures in trying to dress up as Lala from the Teletubbies I’ve found the ATC Mini Helmet Camera to be an irreplaceable accessory. Teletubby impersonations aside, what does the ATC Mini Helmet Camera by Oregon Scientific offer cyclists? High quality HD video In tests with the ATC Mini helmet camera for cyclists, I’ve […]
This morning I took a ride to see the Trafalgar Sun. Other than providing a nice bit of publicity for Tropicana, I thought it would also be a good chance to test out to ATC-Mini Helmet Camera. The ATC-Mini Helmet camera costs £123. Which is a bit of bargain considering the high video quality. However, […]
If you want to join the helmet camera brigade, then the Veho Muvi will appeal. The price is low (excellent price on Amazon), it’s tiny and operation is incredibly simple. I’ve taken it out for a couple of rides now, so I thought this might be a good moment to touch base and let you […]
This Friday I wanted to do an open Q&A with Access Legal lawyer Dave Escandell as a couple of questions have been arising regarding using helmet camera footage for prosecution and for uploading content to YouTube. If you have any questions therefore please leave them in the comments. Here are answers to two of the […]
So you’ve thought about getting a helmet camera to record your cycling for safety/fun but you are not yet sure how to go about it or if it’s for you. Fortunately, I’ve asked helmet camera pro Gaz (I’m sure he won’t like being referred to as that!) to talk about which helmet camera he recommends […]
Whether it is for safety purposes on your commute or recording some extreme mountain bike downhill action, helmet cameras are getting popular amongst cyclists. The good news is, most of them don’t have as much of a heart attack inducing price tag as you might think. See also: How a pro uses a helmet camera […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Mount your iPhone 5 or 5S to your bike handlebars 20/08/2014
- The best cycling shorts for men and women 19/08/2014
- Dear bike thief… how to write a letter that could get your bike back 18/08/2014
- Guide to the Cycle Show 2014 15/08/2014
- 5 of the greatest dangers facing cyclists in London 12/08/2014
- The best and worst cycle safety campaigns 11/08/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- congokid: "Some of them are aimed at cyclists, others at dr...
- Vincent: spoquey > I hardly ever wear them, because I fe...
- Ben Hopkins: I really like my Vulpine cotton rain shorts. They...
- Albert: How about Speed Suits? Are they considered as BIB ...
- MJ Ray: Are they that quick drying? The shorts are, but t...
- spoquey: I am a woman and always use the (around £24) Altu...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists