Here is 2011’s top cycling blogs list. Enjoy and make sure you add some more great blogs to your RSS or Twitter feeds. The list is based on factors including page rank, Alexa Rank, Google In-links, Twitter and number of comments. Some interesting stats: When I first created the list in 2009 just 24% of […]
Tag Archives | blogger
Just shared this on my Twitter but thought it would probably be of interest here on the blog too.. Cycle Gaz who runs The Views of a Cyclist from Croydon was yesterday hit by a car as he cycled on the bus lane. Here is the YouTube of the accident: Fortunately he has escaped without […]
As you can see London Cyclist has a new theme. I would liken the transition to when you finally switch from that £150 bike your dad bought you from Halfords to the new £800 road bike you have always wanted! One of my favourite new improvements is the comment area. This now displays everyone’s Gravatar […]
Bike Shop Girl or Arleigh has recently taken over the running of the very popular commuter blog CommuteByBike.com. Also she runs BikeShopGirl.com which was started to answer some of the cycling questions that women are afraid to ask and are likely to get the wrong answers to. Questions such as what saddle to choose and […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- The best bang for your buck bike upgrades 09/09/2014
- A crossrail for bikes – London cyclists to finally have their wishes granted 08/09/2014
- How to jump a red light 07/09/2014
- Autumn challenges to keep you motivated 04/09/2014
- 5 novelty jerseys for your cycling wardrobe 01/09/2014
- Mountain biking in Devon’s Haldon Forest 01/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Mark: i'd say it was a good review. it gives pros and c...
- rummy online: What you posted made a ton of sense. However, wh...
- Kendrick: The questions you should ask your plastic surgeon ...
- Carrie: To numerous who've become tired and wornout in ap...
- Ian: I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in the r...
- Austen (@CroydonCyclists): "How to jump a red light?" My understanding is ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now