I think people have one of two emotions when they see motorists stuck in traffic . You may be among the people that as you zoom past on your bike think “haha suckers”. Or you may be among the people that feel a little bit sorry for poor Mr Motorist getting nowhere. Martin Williamson is […]
Tag Archives | bike
How to go from a horrible dirty bike that doesn’t work very well to a nice clean bike that performs well. Also good advice on where to apply lube
Here is a highly useful collection of websites you can use to plan and find cycling routes around London.
Cycling shorts for those of us who don’t want to wear lycra. A useful guide to what to look for and how to choose the perfect shorts
Here is a collection of 10 DIY bike projects that you can do in your free time. Includes bike camera mount, wall mount and making your own bike trailer
Join 8,231 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- What is your bike made of? Bike frame materials and their properties 05/12/2013
- Stocking Fillers for Cyclists 02/12/2013
- The Endura Gridlock II Waterproof Trousers 29/11/2013
- I would cycle but it’s…. 28/11/2013
- Knog Blinder Road Light review 25/11/2013
- Endura Gridlock II Women’s Waterproof Jacket review 21/11/2013
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- jim: halfords 1/2 price there always 1/2 price because ...
- John Bourn: All the bikes I've owned down the years have been...
- Dave: Hi Rob i don't know the road in question (the ...
- Rob Eggleshaw: my flea somehow came off on the morning commute. I...
- John: I don't like the flashing lights , as they irrita...
- Steve A: Where does the "..the average alloy bike has a li...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now