I think people have one of two emotions when they see motorists stuck in traffic . You may be among the people that as you zoom past on your bike think “haha suckers”. Or you may be among the people that feel a little bit sorry for poor Mr Motorist getting nowhere. Martin Williamson is […]
Tag Archives | bike
How to go from a horrible dirty bike that doesn’t work very well to a nice clean bike that performs well. Also good advice on where to apply lube
Here is a highly useful collection of websites you can use to plan and find cycling routes around London.
Cycling shorts for those of us who don’t want to wear lycra. A useful guide to what to look for and how to choose the perfect shorts
Here is a collection of 10 DIY bike projects that you can do in your free time. Includes bike camera mount, wall mount and making your own bike trailer
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to get a bike in shape for cycle to work day 27/08/2015
- Brompton bags – Full range review 26/08/2015
- My how they grow, Boris Bikes turn 5! 22/08/2015
- Bags for Cyclists – Brooks Pickwick rucksack review 20/08/2015
- Bags for cyclists – Trakke Wee Lug Messenger Bag review 19/08/2015
- How to choose a long distance commuting bike…. 13/08/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- MJ Ray: I'm skipping this year because of http://cambridg...
- ken: THINK BIKE -THINK DARTMOOR http://www.famil...
- ken: Hi everyone ! Wish to contribute something for ...
- Martin: He's half right. The UK doesn't really operate a...
- danny: i have just had a crash into someone who just step...
- Andrea: I researched the bags and then decided on the Carr...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now