I think people have one of two emotions when they see motorists stuck in traffic . You may be among the people that as you zoom past on your bike think “haha suckers”. Or you may be among the people that feel a little bit sorry for poor Mr Motorist getting nowhere. Martin Williamson is […]
Tag Archives | bike
How to go from a horrible dirty bike that doesn’t work very well to a nice clean bike that performs well. Also good advice on where to apply lube
Here is a highly useful collection of websites you can use to plan and find cycling routes around London.
Cycling shorts for those of us who don’t want to wear lycra. A useful guide to what to look for and how to choose the perfect shorts
Here is a collection of 10 DIY bike projects that you can do in your free time. Includes bike camera mount, wall mount and making your own bike trailer
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 weird and wonderful accessories you can buy for your bike 07/04/2014
- Bike saddles: Choosing the perfect perch 06/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Kate: Mik, you'll be fine esp if you do some lbs group ...
- Rob: Thanks for lots of useful info, which is what foru...
- tom: Hmm... again a very roadie centric article from Lo...
- Dezzer: Do we take the mudgaurds off or leave them on just...
- mez: I too have and love a Brompton Mine is a 2 speed ...
- Justine: What about this? The Velorackr; unique bike rack f...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now