The Fibre Flare is a bike light with a difference. For a start, it looks like one of those glow sticks you snap in half in a nightclub. This was also the first thing I was tempted to do, and according to the manufacturer you can safely bend it up to 45 degrees. In fact […]
Tag Archives | bike light
The Moon Gem 3.0 (£18.49) and Moon Gem 2.0 (£18.17) are two USB chargeable bike lights distributed by Raleigh in the UK. This winter, these are the two bike lights I’ll mostly be using. Let me explain why… The Moon lights are USB chargeable. Now I no longer have to remember to grab a £4 […]
Whether you just fancy an upgrade, or if you are a first time buyer, there’s a dazzling array of bike lights out there to choose from. To make things easy, we’ve picked out three of our favourites. I just want a cheap pair of bike lights The Raleigh Led Front & Rear bike lights are the […]
It’s fate. Just as my Knog Skink LED Rear Light decided it no longer wished to serve me, and packed up, leaving me riding home with my front light on the rear of the bike, Knog got in touch with me about the Knog Blinder 4V. Would I like to test it out? I certainly […]
The Knog Boomer Rechargeable USB is one of the best bike lights we’ve tested here on London Cyclist Blog. Here in this post we describe why we give it a review of 5/5.
Either through the very tight clip or the magic of the magnet, the Knog Wearable Boomer presents an exciting range of mounting opportunities. The bike light, which costs a couple of clicks under £20, was sent to me by Knog to test out. And test I did. I clipped it on my bag, my belt, […]
I was pleased to see at the Tokyo Cycle Mode, Yoko Aoki presenting the latest from London’s cycling culture. If you look closely, the picture on the screen is the Blackfriars Bridge protest. It’s great to see the influence of the protest spreading this far across the world. Aside from that nod towards London, there […]
I have seen a lot of cyclists recently with a short row of red lights on their rucksacks, do you know a recommended brand/site where I can find these? This was a good question by London Cyclist reader Rachel (Thank you Rachel!) and one that I couldn’t really answer! The two lights that spring to […]
Here’s a selection of the best bike lights to see you home. Four of the best front bike lights Saving money: Cateye HL-EL 130 (front and rear set for £19.11) – a set of lights that get the job done, don’t cost too much and will last for years. I had the same set of […]
Taking you through three of the best rear bike lights as well as what to look for in a good rear light.
In my long, arduous quest to find myself the perfect light to illuminate the path ahead I’ve come across many a bike light. At first it was CatEye lights, then came the Knog Frogs, Knog Gekkos and Ixon IQ. But, finally I believe I’ve found the one bike light to rule them all! I present […]
The Knog Gekko lights stand out in a bike shop. Simple packaging and design – but how do they perform?
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to set up a new bike 27/11/2015
- ‘Cycle Revolution’ at the Design Museum. 25/11/2015
- A first Christmas list – things to keep relatives happy 20/11/2015
- 8 rookie bike maintenance mistakes 20/11/2015
- CS5 – one step closer to cycling utopia? 19/11/2015
- How to Clean Your Bicycle 13/11/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- エルメス時計 ベルト zozo: 海外直営店直接買い付け！★ 2015年注...
- MJ Ray: Two tips: To get a starting point for the handl...
- John Holiday: Not to be too 'picky', but Bromptons are Folders...
- MJ Ray: Are there any adapted cycles on display? I'm not ...
- Ian: I've had one since January this year and it's a ...
- al: Not all threads should be greased. The jockey whee...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists