When the bike thief is sneaking around with a huge pair of bolt cutters under his arm he doesn’t want a bike that is security tagged. A little sticker on a visible part of the frame can identify the security marking and lately I’ve been seeing an ever greater number of people donning these stickers. […]
Tag Archives | bicycle security
Everyone knows that Bicycle theft in London is a major problem however, there is good news for us cyclists that frequently use two safety locks – bicycle crime has fallen for the first time in 5 years. You might have already been able to guess which areas are a particular problem around London but here […]
One of my main worries when cycling around London is that my beautiful bicycle that I love so dearly will get stolen by some pikey and sold down Brick Lane. So here’s some tips to keep your bike safe: Note: I have written a more comprehensive article on this that is worth looking at see: […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Vulpine Men’s Cotton Rain Trousers Review 30/09/2014
- 4 of the best backpacks for commuters 30/09/2014
- Road bikes: to Disc brake or not to disc brake? 30/09/2014
- New MiCycle opens in East London offering cyclists a bike wash 24/09/2014
- Going Dutch for a bike ride around London 24/09/2014
- Cycling caps – why would you wear one, how to wear one, and where to get one 24/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- rummy india: obviously like your web site however you need to c...
- Dunc: But Ortlieb is German, not Cumbrian right?...
- seamus king: I use to have Marathon Plus on my bioke but nowad...
- seamus king: I pefer a baseball hat sinc eit keeps the sun or t...
- Donna @OrdCyclingGirl: I bought my first cycling cap at the Grand Depart ...
- Alan Moore: No. My front hub is a brake and a dynamo. My rear ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now